LOST TREASURE USA
THE TREASURE HUNTER'S NEWSLETTER
( Delivery, twice-monthly, to your computer screen ! )
March 1, 2005 Volume 3, Number 1
FROM THE EDITOR ( FLOYD MANN ): THIS issue ( my 49th ! ) marks the beginning of my third year producing this newsletter for treasure hunters. I always try to include a wide variety of interesting links that cover many of our hobbies: history, treasure hunting, metal detecting, coinshooting, rockhounding, prospecting, etc, etc. I come up with about 98% of the links in each newsletter and the other 2% is submitted by a few faithful readers who regularly send me links. Why don't YOU please send me a link once in awhile ? I'd sure appreciate it ! THANKS !! LostTreasureUSA1@AOL.COM
FIELD TESTS OF EQUIPMENT
MAPS & PUBLICATIONS
THE CIVIL WAR CONNECTION
ULTIMATE KIDD SITE
OREGON GOLD MINING
THE GOLD LIBRARY OF ATLANTIS
AN EXPENSIVE PENNY
THE BEALE TREASURE
A SEARCH FOR AZTEC TREASURE
ALL TREASURE TALES USA
GHOSTS OF THE PRAIRIE
FREE ALCHEMY BOOK
BUILD YOUR OWN MAGNETOMETER
UNDERGROUND CIVILIZATIONS ?
WHERE IS MY NEIGHBOR'S HIDDEN CACHE?
TSUNAMIS REVEAL ANCIENT SCULPTURES
PROPERTY FOR SALE
OLDEST-EVER HUMAN REMAINS
TREASURE IN ALABAMA WATERS
FEBRUARY WHYDAH NEWSLETTER
EDITOR'S NOTE # 1: The next 4 links were submitted by LARRY ARMSTRONG of Kansas. THANKS Larry !
SOME BAD NEWS !!
FOREST SERVICE BECOMING ROGUE AGENCY
REAL GOLD DIGGERS
TREASURE HUNT TUSSLE
EDITOR'S NOTE # 2: The next 6 links were ALSO provided by LARRY ARMSTRONG---as he submitted them to my favorite forum at ANCIENT LOST TREASURES.
BURIED TREASURES REVEAL THEIR SECRETS
CSU, MUSEUM TO STUDY MOUNDS
RAIDERS CRACK 2000-YEAR-OLD VAULT
THE STORY OF THE HALLSTATT KNIFE
ANCIENT PUEBLO BURIED UNDER CITY HALL
ALPINE ICEMAN REVEALS STONE AGE SECRETS
Feels like Spring is almost here---in Utah ! I'm looking forward to getting out & about treasure-hunting ! Everybody have a great 2 weeks until your next newsletter arrives on the 15th !
TO MY WONDERFUL WIFE---TARA !
This LOST TREASURE
USA newsletter contains links to sites on the internet that are owned and
operated by third parties. I am not responsible for the availability of, or the
content located on or through, any such third-party site.
PRIVACY STATEMENT : This newsletter's email address lists are NEVER sold or otherwise made public. I respect your privacy.
COPYRIGHT : This LOST TREASURE USA newsletter, and my website at www.LostTreasureUSA.com are copyrighted 2003-2004 by FLOYD MANN ( D.B.A. Lost Treasure USA ). But, you may ( please ! ) forward it to as many people as you like.
Click here to go to the web site for a Printer Friendly version Full color
Click here for index of all newsletters